Official Address: The Limes, 1339 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 9HR
Starting at 7:45 pm UK time
- Children with disabilities
- The families who love them
- Being in a war
The war that erupted on Shabbat, October 7, 2023, has upended Israel and the region, as well as Israeli families from every part of the socio-demographic spectrum. The work of the Malki Foundation is suddenly more challenging and dramatically more relevant. How we are now intervening to help families in Israel’s periphery, especially the south, is an absorbing narrative we believe you will want to know about.
- The difficulties the Malki Foundation faces following the horrendous attack on Israel by Hamas
- The impact on families and children with severe disabilities and the essential therapies we deliver
- How in these new and difficult conditions we aim to help these families get through the trauma.
A link to the online Zoom event will be emailed to you once you are registered.