|Malki at age 11 with the little sister she so loved|
and who so benefited from her care and help
- Do they feel the child achieved benefits from the therapies that are enabled via the Malki Foundation's program? So far, every response has answered 'yes'. (Responses are anonymous unless the families volunteer their names.)
- Comment: "Very happy with the quick and organized help we get from Keren Malki. The health fund, for reasons of their own, do not currently give us any help at all though our daughter has been officially assessed as 100% disabled. We hope we will continue to get your support next year." [Current support from the Malki Foundation is for physical and speech therapy.]
- Comment: "A lot, a lot of improvement. I said his name and he looked at me and waved. He has never done that before..."
- Comment: "[Our daughter] really wanted horse therapy and now that she has it, she loves it, never misses a lesson.... It strengthens her hips and her back and also provides emotional therapy. Though she 'hates' physiotherapy, she loves and enjoys the horse therapy so much. Even her therapist reported a distinct improvement..." [The health fund denied this family any horse-riding therapy coverage.]
- Comment: "Thanks to you, our child can have physiotherapy. This helps and advances him a lot. Without your help we would not be able to afford this... The amazing attitude towards us makes things easier on us and really encourages us [Child attends a day-treatment center and is not institutionalized]
- Comment: "He is our only child so far after (x) years of marriage,.. We have seen a really big improvement. He is learning to walk and there is a huge improvement in the way he now relates to his surroundings. The way he has improved makes us very happy and your help is very important to us."
- To donate from Israel, please click here.
- And from the United States and elsewhere, please click here.
- For Australians, though this is not the end of the financial year, and though donations are not tax-deductible under Australian law, your contributions are definitely welcome always: click here.
- From the UK, where we are registered with the Charities Commission, and where the financial year ends in February, please click here.